Our Ultimate Client: SMBs
Ostra’s mission is to simplify cybersecurity for SMBs while giving them the protection they deserve. We provide best-in-class Security as a Service that fills the gaps in your overall cybersecurity strategy.
Our multi-layered, fully managed approach is second to none. Founded by cybersecurity trailblazer Michael Kennedy, Ostra’s proprietary solutions combine Fortune 100-caliber tools, tech, and talent.
Ostra clients are served by subject matter experts in integration, security management, monitoring, and remediation—and who share Ostra’s passion for protecting SMBs.
Why SMBs Need Protection
In recent years, larger enterprises have invested in sophisticated and costly systems that are necessary to protect against cyber-crime.
SMBs need and deserve the same level of protection as the world’s largest corporations, but most don’t have the time, resources, or internal capacity to do this on their own. They need a trusted advisor who can provide a real cybersecurity team with the skills, knowledge and ability not just to identify security issues but to do the hard work required to truly remediate and eliminate cyber threats.
How We Go to Market
Through Ostra’s Channel Partner Program, we work with Managed Service Providers (MSPs), IT consultants, incident response firms, assessment firms, and others who need to deliver best-in-class security solutions for their SMB clients as part of a broader IT services strategy.
Need to find a trusted MSP or service provider? Leverage Ostra’s trusted network of Channel Partners.
Industries We Serve
- Finance: Don’t leave financial data, client investment strategies, or algorithms unprotected.
- Healthcare: Cybersecurity impacts patient safety and privacy, so make it a top priority.
- Consulting: Information about your clients, employees, and operations is worth safeguarding.
- Technology: We partner with MSPs and IT service providers to simplify cybersecurity for businesses of all sizes.
- Legal: Law firms house confidential data; they are prime targets for cybercriminals.
- Retail: Secure your data from sales transactions, vendor lists, credit card info, customer addresses and more.
- Education: Keep academic records, sports physicals, family information, and other sensitive data locked down.
- Nonprofit: Protect your donors, your staff, and your ability to pursue your mission without interruptions.